Chinese in Romania

Hello!
I'm looking for chinese people in Romania for job opportunities. Please, Write me if you are Chinese or if you know in what kind of blogs or forums to find them.
Have a nice day!

hi, cannot work as a freelancer? i am Chinese and i can speak very well English. but i do not live in Romania :unsure

Good day, Mr. NatRom

Here is Christina, I'm going to move to Romania in next month.
Meanwhile, I'm job seeking to look for any Chinese speaker  job opportunity.
More profile details have been written on my Linkedin (please find the link via my Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/christina-hsu-a1796410b).
I would love to learn more job details.
Please feel free to contact me.
I waiting for you acknowledge in reply this vacancy matter. (shake hands)

Very truly yours,

Christina Hsu

Christina,

This topic has been inactive over a year, so it's quite unlikely you'll receive a response from the original poster.  As for job opportunities, please address the JOBS section where you can search and post your CV at no cost.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Dear Sir

Thank you for notice.
If expat.com have any job.
I'll follow the introduction of JOBS section
And also I would love to receive any recruitment latest news.
Please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day.

how bout filipino? You dont have reccomendation? Im here in galati, i only know basic taiwanese language and english, you can email me *** thank you,,,, cause i work before in kaohsiung

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Christina

Did you moved in Bucharest?
Give me a call if you are around

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

In which city you moved ? If Cluj-Napoca, than you will find a lot of companies based on software, Cj is a software hot spot

Hello, I am a Singaporean Chinese.