Move & Working in Manila

My name is Putra, I'm from Indonesia (Jakarta). I'm Planning to move & work in Manila. Does anyone knows any info regarding any vacants job?

I'd like to gather all info as i could.
Please contact me through [email protected]

God Bless You

Hello putraguns,

Welcome to Expat-Blog!

Can you please specify in what field you are looking for a job?

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

Hello Marjorie,

Currently I'm working as Brand Manager in medical equipment company. But I'm looking for another field as well such as Indonesian Speaker or Call Center Spv.

Basically my passion is Communication, Marketing & Hospitality but unfortunately most of the tourism companies/hotel requires someone from the same background.

I used to be a stockbroker, sales executive Hospitality before. Perhaps i could send you my CV?

Thank You & God Bless You

Hello. Any job you want in Philippines?

Hi shane,

I heard they have a primisng indust y like BPO, call centre..perhaps i wanna try that as an indonesian speaker but in managerial position. As u know I'm working as Brand Manager now in Jakarta for Medical Equipment company from UK. But for me any kind of job as long as it suitable for me.

My passions are communication, hospitality & marketing.

Please feel free to contact me if you have some info regarding vacant jobs or if u need my CV..

God Bless You

Hello putraguns,

Kindly note that Marjorie is part of Expat-Blog team.

I would suggest you to drop your CV in the Jobs section- Jobs in Manila for jobs opportunities.

Regards
Yuveshen

hi Putra!

i'm from Indonesia too. are you already moved to the philippines? i have some info about job vacancies for indonesian. let me know. :)