Couple with a dog searching for apartment to rent in Warsaw

Hello everyone!

We will be moving to Warsaw from Lviv, Ukraine this summer. Company I'm working in is working on relocation package right now. We think it's right time to start searching for a flat to rent. Is it difficult it would be to find a flat with a pet? We have a big but very nice, silent and calm dog. His name is Duncan MacLeod :). The breed is Alaskan Malamute. There is no noise from him, no smell (they have specific coat with no smell at all). These dogs also very clean.

img.ctrlv.in/img/15/04/02/551d5090275d7.jpg
img.ctrlv.in/img/15/04/02/551d52d817873.jpg
img.ctrlv.in/img/15/04/02/551d53b7950d4.jpg

I'm a designer and front-end engineer. I will be working mostly from home. My wife will be at home also. In those rare moments when we will leave Duncan alone at home we will leave a Dropcam (dropcam.com) on, so we can see and hear what's happening there.

Apartment requirements:

1) Good internet connection
2) One or two rooms.
3) Close to a park where we can walk Duncan
4) Company main offie is located at Aleje Jerozolimskie. So, something close to that street and some park near would be perfect. But it's not required.

I think that's it!
If anyone has any suggestions or recommendation about moving to Poland with dog, please tell us! Thanks!

Hello devilcoders,

It would be more appropriate if you could post what you have said in your post in the Housing section- Housing in Warsaw.

You can also try to have a look in the directory section- Serviced apartments in Warsaw maybe you can find something.

As from now you can also subscribe to the Housing section so that you can get the latest updates..:)

Regards,
Yuveshen

Hi!

Many people, including myself, have a dog in their flat in Warsaw.

Just make sure you discuss it with the flat owner during negotiations. But it should really not be an issue.

Hi, It should not be difficult as in fact many people in Warsaw own dogs or other pets. If you are still looking for the apartment I can assist. Send me an email at [email protected]
Regards, Ula