Accounting advice needed pronto please!

Hi
We have an SRL company only set up to buy the orchards around our house. Our accountant has been sending in D100 forms & year end returns since my Romanian is very patchy. He's taken a job with ANAF & i'm having a job (understatement!) finding another accountant  who speaks English in the area. I can sort the D100 forms but not the year end stuff. The question is, how long do I have after the company year end (March) before ANAF require the documents to avoid a fine? Any advice gratefully received. Thanks Sue

Hi Sue,

I can't help you with the tax returns, never having had a SRL, but for the last year EU citizen have been allowed to own agricultural land (up to 100 hectares, I believe) in accordance with EU regulations, so you might look into 'buying' the land from the company and owning it personally so as to avoid the hassle and cost of owning it through your SRL. Once it's yours, you just pay the yearly taxes at the town hall as you do for your house/garden.

Hi Maykal

Thanks for the advice. We intend transferring the orchards from the Company name into ours but don't exactly know how since there are bound to be implications in removing these from the Company books. I'd need to take an accountants advice on this & unfortunately the Company year end has just passed as well. Can't find anyone here who we know who also knows & English speaking accountant plus it's not helped as most accountants don't even have an email address to contact. Hopefully if I can find one I can ultimately make the Company dormant or close it. Sue