Play football in Khobar

Hi

I'm too interested in such activity

Is there a place for me, and i might be able to bring some friends along (+1 to +4)

Awaiting, thanks

We have a football pitch where can play 7x7... Friday and Saturday early in the morning we are playing (6 - 7.30 AM) there. Nearly before, some of the players left from the group, so we are looking for some guys who can come and play, location between Khobar and Dammam. looking for 7-8 players. For more details; WhatsApp to***

Moderated by Diksha 2 months ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guys looking forward to playing soccer in Khobar or Dammam, I am from the number footballing school in Sri Lanka which is dominating the soccer game over a 100 years in Sri Lanka now.I can play soccer outdoor or Futsal. Pls, let me know below I'll share my details if there is any group still active in Khobar and Dammam area?

im brazilian living at al khobar, looking for a group to play footeball as well.. whats app number is ***

Moderated by Loïc 2 weeks ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

We can all go and play in dammam Raka , on weekends I used to play but not anymore but I still love to play. Let’s create a group and play . The ground is very good and professional with carpet grass