Drummer wanted

Drummer for an alternative rock project wanted.

No Hiplife, no Highlife, no BS!

Rehersal room available.

We are a guitarist, a bassist, a singer/guitarist looking for a fresh drummer who loves to play and can play. If you are afraid of 32nd beats, rather stay away!

If you are up to some real Rock'n Roll, feel free to send a mail to [email protected].

Hello Metecem! :)

You should also post an advert under Accra classifieds, category- Community- Artists,Musicians.

Regards,
Sheetul

Those don't really work, you know.

And mind you, we are all free to choose where to write what or am I mistaken?

Hi Metecem,

The forum is mainly for discussions but your search for a drummer, would be more relevant under classifieds. The classifieds section has been devised specially for members searching for jobs, accommodation, artists, musicians, language classes etc.

I don't see the reason why this is bothering you admins. I am not looking for someone who wants to get paid for playing, I am looking for a band partner. Classifieds is a place for services offered against payment.

And mind you, if someone knows a drummer, he/she will not reply to a classifieds ad to say he/she knows one, but in a discussion this person will say that he/she might talk to this particular drummer or let him know someone's being looked for.

end of the story: nothing is being sold and bought, so classifieds is not the place to be.

Am interested

Israel Nyaunu wrote:

Am interested

You're 12 years too late

Let me know when you will need a drummer