If you are German and you want to learn Vietnamese. Let's exchange...

Hi,

I am living in Dist 3, Saigon. I am looking for someone who can teach me German. I am serious to learn this language right now. I can teach you English and Vietnamese.

Looking forward to hearing from someone....

Hello My-tranle

An advert in our Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City will help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,

Anyway I post in Language Exchange already.

Thank you.

I am German and i can teach you.Tell me which basic knowlich do you have in German ?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.
Amitrup wrote:

I am German and i can teach you.Tell me which basic knowlich do you have in German ?

Hi! My name is Pavel, i need learn German too, send email for you

Hi Aldaronishe,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I invite you to browse the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website, so that you can find somebody willing to teach you German.

Best of luck,
Bhavna
;)

Hallo together, my name is Rene. I am German and want to learn vietnamese too.

Hi Rene,

It´s great that we can exchange our languages. My idea is we will arrange our time to meet. Half time of our meeting is to learn Vietnamese, half time is to learn German. This is my idea. You can tell me your idea so that we can learn our languages together. My free time is after 19:00 everyday and whole day of Sunday.

Nice day.
My

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Emails/ External groups/ Websites on the forum. We have a private message system for private contact infos.

Hi Everyone, I am Bao and working for forwarding company now

And i love German people so I learn German

Could be great if we have chance to meet up and exchange the language.

Vielen Vielen Dank

Hi Baoo,

You are welcome to join with us. Mr and Mr. Rene had first meeting in Dist 1 yesterday. The next meeting will be around 02 weeks later as Mr. Rene will be not in the city soon. I will keep you informed place and time later. But we will meet somewhere in Ngo tat To St, Binh Thanh Dist after working time around 7:30 pm.

Have a nice day,

My

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Hi My that is great.

Let's keep in touch but how do we contact each other

Thank you

Bao

Hi Bao,

Pls contact me at ***. I would like to send both Mr. Rene and you some documents.

Nice weekend

My

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi My

I sent you an email yesterday and i am wondering if you did receive mine or not

Let me know if you did

Keep in touch and hope next meeting will come soon

Bao

Hallo Liebe, Cann I join you guys?