Hello,

Am Grace M. from Cameroon. I work and live in Abuja, Nigeria. I am a website designer.

Thanks and God bless.

Grace

Hello Giweb and Welcome to Expat-blog!:)

Maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself. How do you find living in Abuja? Your likes and dislikes? Hobbies?

Regards,
Sheetul

I am from Cameroon, but I live and work now in Abuja - Nigeria. I am the last child in my family. We are 4 girls and 1 boy.

I work as an IT personnel in Gafowny Associates, which is an Architectural Firm. It is an interesting place to work. I associates with the Architects in my organization, there is always some new to learn.

I love honesty. I am a Christian. I fellowship with Living Faith Church Worldwide aka (Winners Chapel). That was where I learned the true meaning of work.

I love making new friends. I make friends to laugh a lot. I treat others with respect just as I want them to treat me. I am also a website designer, Graphic illustrator. I enjoy learning, as I am presently learning other graphic design software.

I love making friends with creative and exiting people, because I learned also from my church that "Friends will either build you or destroy you"

Hope I answered your questions.
Thanks and God bless.
Grace

Hello Grace,

That was a lovely introduction about yourself. Now that members know about you, I'm convinced that you will make new contacts and friends soon.

Good luck!

Regards,
Sheetul

Good morning,

Thanks very much. I hope to make new friends.

God bless,
Grace

Hi onioninsights! You are off topic here.. Could you please post your advert under Nigeria classifieds (category-jobs)

Thank you
Christine

Hi Christine,

How is work and life. I look forward makiing new friends here.

Hope you don't mind.

Thanks and God bless.
Grace

Hello Grace

Mrs Sandman is a website designer, animator and generally nice person.

Hi Grace! Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will make lot of new friends here.

Good luck
Christine

Hello Mrs. Sandman, nice to meet you and to also hear that you are a website designer. I guess I will learn more things from you in thee website design career.

Thanks and God bless.
Grace

HI, Mrs. Sandman, thanks for accepting my friendship request. Are you working on any project right now.

What technologies do you use.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Grace

Hello,

How do I learn new hobbies, especially out doors?

Hi Grace,

It might be useful to start new topics for different subjects! This will enable better responses to your questions :)

Best regards
Arlette

Hello FeeAcer,

Thanks for your advice. I will start new topics for different subjects. I hope to do that some time this week.

Thanks and have a great week ahead.
Grace