Visa extension in Jakarta?

HI there. Anyone can enlighten me on regards visa extension in Jakarta? I am holding a VOA visa (tourist visa) with my Philippine passport. Is it possible to extend this kind of visa and how long can be extended for? Any reliable visa agent/agency to recommend for me, please?

HI Bay,

Can you email me any contact agent for visa extension ( VOA visa). A reliable one and not a strip-off agent would be best, please?

Thanks indeed.

Dperla wrote:

HI Bay,

Can you email me any contact agent for visa extension ( VOA visa). A reliable one and not a strip-off agent would be best, please?

Thanks indeed.

The easiest way is to do it yourself, you can extend a VoA for another 30 days.

mcdennis wrote:

i want to work in any of the Asian countries. can anyone be of help for me the acquire the visa.

You will not get a work visa in Indonesia just like that.

Better try and look somewhere else

Dperla wrote:

HI there. Anyone can enlighten me on regards visa extension in Jakarta? I am holding a VOA visa (tourist visa) with my Philippine passport. Is it possible to extend this kind of visa and how long can be extended for? Any reliable visa agent/agency to recommend for me, please?

Go to any immigration office, and they'll do it for the same price you paid for the first visa.
No agent required.

mcdennis wrote:

i want to work in any of the Asian countries. can anyone be of help for me the acquire the visa.

Tough one.
Many countries are tightening up the rules, so it's getting harder and harder to get a visa/work permit.

mcdennis wrote:
happyhour wrote:
mcdennis wrote:

You will not get a work visa in Indonesia just like that.

Better try and look somewhere else

Ohk dude. am not talking about Indonesia only any part of Asia

You posted in the Indonesian forum....so my reply.

What kind of alternative?

Working illegal is not an option....

Thanks so much! I would like to stay longer than 2 months in Indonesia, can VOA be extended for least 3 months. or more?

Upon arrival, I understand any Philippine passport holder is granted a VOA tourist visa, can it be possibly extended for another month on the same day?

mcdennis wrote:
happyhour wrote:

What kind of alternative?

Working illegal is not an option....

not illegal but i think there can be an alternative

And what you think is the alternative ?

Dperla wrote:

Thanks so much! I would like to stay longer than 2 months in Indonesia, can VOA be extended for least 3 months. or more?

Upon arrival, I understand any Philippine passport holder is granted a VOA tourist visa, can it be possibly extended for another month on the same day?

No hope at all. Forget it, and forget any thoughts of trying to fiddle visas or work permits.
I watched a guy getting himself into trouble yesterday. He was trying it on...epic fail.
Immigration aren't stupid. They've seen it all before.

As  a note - there are no alternatives to the legal and correct ways.
If you have work, you must have a work permit and correct visa.
Not doing so is very dangerous.
I have to strongly advise against trying.

I understand you Fred and thank you so much for giving light on the matter. So VOA can only be extended for 1 more month. Am i getting you right?  What about if I apply for a social visit visa from Indonesian embassy for 2 months, here in Malaysia...is this kind of visa can be renewed for 3-6 months? This is based on what I have read from some articles. Please correct me if I'm getting a wrong info.

Social visas are available for a variety of purposes, but you must have a sponsor, and that might very well be an issue for you.
As for the 30 days, one extension only.
I saw a guy at the airport yesterday, loads of 30 day VOAs in a string, and immigration simply didn't believe he was a tourist.
Can't blame them.