What type of work can i be offered?

i hold Advance diploma in accounting and finance, and graduate diploma in management studies. what work can i apply for in malaysia and what will be minimum salary for that work?.

Diplomas are not sufficient for a foreigner to get a professional position in Malaysia. Either a University degree or a recognised accounting qualification would be needed. The areas you mention would be jobs done by local empoyees as generally there are plenty of available staff to fill that type of position. The salaries would vary from about RM2.5-4k per month, depending on seniority. Those levels are not sufficient to get an employment pass. The size of companies who have such positions is usually not large enough for them to qualify to recruit foreigners. So basically what is needed is high qualifications, good experience, and making applications only to MNCs (before arriving in Malaysia).

In Malaysia great weight is put on previous experience of certain duties and these should be clearly detailed in your CV. Employers very closely match previous experience and their expectations in the job on offer. There is not so much a concept of growing into a job. However, internal promotion is a way to achieve that.

Gravitas as above is correct.

My version ZERO chance

Only eligible for foreign worker visa - hired overseas by an agency as a slave (many are treated badly) to do low paid manual work.

Even if you had a degree in Accountancy you would be in same position. Too many local accounting grads. Terrible oversupply.