English club meetup in Bien Hoa (April 1)

Hello Everyone
I am an American who operates DALC, the English language charity School at the edge of Bien Hoa. I live near the City center. I would enjoy getting together with some people and talking about forming an english club. (If an event related to this is planned already--please let me know.)
For a start I'm aware that some Aussie english teachers already often meet at a beer pub called Nations-- located at F243 Vo Thi Sau street near the Pegasus on Wednesday evenings. I will  be over checking that out this Wednesday April 1st around 7PM (1900hrs) if anyone wants to stop by and chat about forming an english club.
Yes, I know that's April Fool's Day, but seriously I will be there. Come on by if you want to visit!
Greg
Nations Pub: F243 Vo Thi Sau, Bien Hoa
April 1st@1900 hrs

Hi,
I would love to join your group. See you guys there soon

I went and checked out Nations Pub last night and sure enough it's sort of a noisy place. If this proves to be a problem I'm sure we can sit out front and have our discussion.

I will drop by at 9:15 p.m because I have to teach my students until 9:00p.m.See you soon!

Hi there, as I'm new in Bien Hoa city I would like to make some new friends. Anybody wants to hang out for a drink? ;)

I live in Bien Hoa. You can try to setup another Bien Hoa meeting date. I'll try to make it but lately the CSGT have been anchored at Nga Ba Vung Tau and I don't know if I want to risk getting stopped for Tet money.

Hi Creg,

I am looking for an English Language school for my Vietnamese friend (not a child) who lives in Bien Hoa. I guess she cannot attend DALC. So are you able to recommend any schools nearby?

Regards

Mohsen

How old is your friend? Best to contact me direct
Greg
DALC

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct