Looking for an AMWAY distributor

Hello!
I'm looking for an AMWAY distributor. Need to buy some stuff.
Please message me if you are the one, or know one.

Thanks! :)

Hey,

Ms Nghia can help you. Plz contact her via phone number: ***

B.R

Thanks!

Why didn't you just contact Amway.

colinoscapee wrote:

Amway only sell their products through their distributor

AnnaChen wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

g

The OP asked about distributors, I'm sure Amway is able to pass that information on.

I have no idea about that, never contact directly to amway before, i also ask my friends about the amway distributor when i want to buy, i guess it's easier and faster.

yes
and AMWAY products are AWESOME!

Pls contact me at ***
I know an Amway distributor who can help you!

You can join the member you will become a distributor. When you become a member,you buy the items above certain amount there is some cash to redeem. Amway HQ is at the riverside there.You can find out there.

AnnaChen wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Yes, and they could have advised the poster of distributors.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Kindly share information via private message and register the company in the Business Directory. Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I used to an Amway distributor a long time ago. They have very good products that I'm still using now.
Just consider becoming a distributor again so that I can buy the product directly from them, only buy no sales.

It is ok! You will become only customer without any fee! I can support you also ;)

thanhsuthat wrote:

Personal contact details and self-promotion post are not allowed on the forum.  Instead, you can place an advert in the Classifieds section with all the information you want to provide, then direct people to read about it there.