Teacher or translator of German, French and Arabic

Hello,
I am a graduate in German language, literature and civilization + language diploma from Trier University/Germany and language diploma from Vienna University/Austria, got an Arab-German-French translation degree of a Moroccan Institute (Master's equivalent) and a teaching diploma for German as Foreign language. I speak Arabic, German and French fluently (Arabic is my mother Tongue) and have basic knowledge of the English language.
I want to move to Malaysia to work in a domain be adequate in the field of teaching Arabic, German and French, in tourism or in the translation within a company.
I master the Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer ...)
I am able to organize work independently and take responsibility gained through internships and my accumulated work experience.
I have extensive knowledge in Arabic, French and German legal, political, commercial / economic, technical, tourism, medical field etc ... thanks to the many translations that I have made.
I have a strong and long translation experience in Moroccan and Foreign firms and within Moroccan translation agencies and internationally.
I have experience in teaching German in a German center (Sprachcaffe) and in a private School with partnership with American Universities here in Rabat / Morocco.
I am able to settle to Malaysia .
I am ready to send my CV on request. ([email protected])

You could contact the Goethe Institute here. Also the German Malaysian Institute.

Hello,

could you please post in the classifieds section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/malaysia/

Many thanks,

Julien

Closed