Looking for accommodation

Hello I'm a 28 year old male from the U.S., California. I will be in Ho Chi Minh for about one month, I arrived yesterday March 25. I need a place to stay in the cheaper price range. Willing to crash on someone's floor or teach English for room and board. Any leads are welcomed.
[Moderated: Do not post any contact number on the forum]
Thanks.

Hi i have place for rent but it is in Nha Trang, not Ho Chi Minh, sorry. If u need in Nha Trang pls contact to me Cee 0934810825

I don't know if this project work or the people who raise it are lousy talker than doer. However, it cost you nothing to try to contact them. Based on what they are telling us to get donation, they offer free English classes to Vietnamese through out Vietnam & free accommodation & daily meals for volunteer English teachers from all over the world who come here.
facebook.com/volunteerhousevietnam.org

Keep me updated after contact them, please!
Thanks!

Why don't you offer your place?  :)

Scarletvn wrote:

I don't know if this project work or the people who raise it are lousy talker than doer.

Petesulli's idea is similar with this JP guy

It maybe more possible on Couchsurfing. People there are more willing, be ready to share a space.

I have no doubt in my mind for a girl, but he's a guy and I don't have a spare room.

Hello Petesulli86,

I would advice you to have a look in the housing section- Properties for rent in Ho Chi Minh City maybe you can find an accommodation.

Thank you
Yuveshen

charmavietnam wrote:

Why don't you offer your place?  :)

Scarletvn wrote:

I don't know if this project work or the people who raise it are lousy talker than doer.

Cause I sold it. :)
I myself am looking for another place to rent after moving back to my parents' house.

:)
Anyway, be careful this time!

HI,

STILL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO RENT? I HAVE A HOUSE WITH 4 BEDROOMS AND CURRENTLY I AM IN CALIFORNIA TILL MAY 15. THE HOUSE IS LOCATED IN DISTRICT BINH THANH WHICH IS 3 MINUTES FROM DISTRICT 1. IT IS IN EXPENSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD AND IN A DEAD END ALLEY WHICH IS VERY QUIET. ALL THE ROOMS ARE FULLY FURNISHED WITH TV, CABLE, WIFI, BATHTUB AND IT HAS A BALCONY.
THE PRICE FOR THE ROOM IS $300/MONTH FOR THE BIG ROOM AND $250 FOR THE SMALL ROOM.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT KIM(MY MOTHER) AT 0903702769 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

THANKS
LOC

LOCVN wrote:

HI,

STILL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO RENT? I HAVE A HOUSE WITH 4 BEDROOMS AND CURRENTLY I AM IN CALIFORNIA TILL MAY 15. THE HOUSE IS LOCATED IN DISTRICT BINH THANH WHICH IS 3 MINUTES FROM DISTRICT 1. IT IS IN EXPENSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD AND IN A DEAD END ALLEY WHICH IS VERY QUIET. ALL THE ROOMS ARE FULLY FURNISHED WITH TV, CABLE, WIFI, BATHTUB AND IT HAS A BALCONY.
THE PRICE FOR THE ROOM IS $300/MONTH FOR THE BIG ROOM AND $250 FOR THE SMALL ROOM.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT KIM(MY MOTHER) AT 0903702769 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

THANKS
LOC

I think the guy is looking for dirt cheap or free accommodation.

LOCVN wrote:

HI,

THANKS
LOC

Advertising is not allowed on the open section of the forum. Please post a free ad in the housing section of the forum which can be found in the green banner at the top of this page. By placing your ad there it will remain current.

And please lower your caps lock when posting. On forums it is rude to post in uppercase and is considered to be the same as shouting at someone. 

Also, for security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers,email addresses etc on an open forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

check out one of the cheap hostels there; there are beds for $2 a night.

Hello LOC

Could you please lower your caps lock when writing on the forum?

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team