Looking for part time job while living in Samui....:)

I will be free from May 2015 but wanted to work around Chaweng only and part time.

Chaweng or Lamai Beach makes no difference in Thailand.

working in Thailand is prohibited unless you have a valid working permit that allows you to perform only a specific job as per contract agreement.

in most cases the only jobs foreigners can get is teaching English; and it does require a TEFL certificate and at least a bachelors degree in a related field.

100's of 1000's of tourists dream to work and live in Thailand.
unless they can perform a task that no other Thai can do; only then they can be hired ( at a premium for the employer ).  plus the candidate must also leave  the country and apply for a work visa at a Thai consulate or embassy "on their buck".

working illegally in Thailand has gotten many deported after spending weeks or even months at one of the deportation centers.

the only foreigners i  saw working in Thailand outside the teaching sector were DJ's, strippers and online poker players.

good luck.

Now I  am available for full time as well. Admin,assistant or sales.

Hello everyone,

@ angeline30, as you are looking for a job, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Koh Samui

all the best,
Bhavna