How to open a recovery house in Santo Domingo, DR

Hey hun can you please message me I am looking to find a business partner. I am trying to invest big time

Hey hunny can you please send me info as well

Message sent.

Hi Planner I am interested in opening a recovery house for women who just had plastic/cosmetic surgery in Santo Domingo would you be able to email me how to go about this I live in United States but would be planning on spending at least half of the year there or more if needed to begin with

Message sent to you

Hi Planner I'm interested in starting a recovery house in Santo Domingo would you be so kind to inbox me vital information I may need to start the process

Message sent!

I can I get the information on opening up a recovery house in Santo Domingo please

Absolutely. I will private message you

Hello planner,I have come across your messages I am looking to open a recovery home and need to know what the steps and cost to start it. Pretty much every information you can think of. I appreciate it. Yes

Message sent to you.

Hello Planner, can you please send me the information on how to start a recovery house as well. Thank you in advance!

Happy to do so!

Can you message me t be information as well! I am looking into opening a RH also!

Will do.

Hello - I know this thread is kind of dated information but has anyone in this thread since started a recovery home or still in the process of starting a recovery house? If so, I would love to connect! Please let me know. Thank you!

As stated in one of the other threads I will contact you

Hey! Don't listen to him. Its a great idea! My friend and I want to start one here in the states! We really are trying to find out what paperwork needs to be done BUT honestly girl. If you are not offering “medical” services per se. Its YOUR private house. You can have guests in your house. You are only feeding and helping this women. You are not giving medical care. They would be doing it alone at home anyway. Having Nurses are just trained eyes to let the ladies know if they need to go to the emergency room or back the the surgeon! I honestly think as long as we get some legal liability paperwork for each client to sign before their stay.... Should be good to go ! Its not that regulated thankfully. There are hotels offering “recovery services” in the US. I am a RN here in NYC.  If you want to keep in touch we should !

Hey Planner !!!!! Please send !! Thank you !! God bless

I will message you.

This thread is about the Dominican Republic. 

And I will correct this impression - no you cannot just have beds in your house and help these girls out.  There are very specific rules and regulations.    It's no longer a private house when you accept payment to help post surgical clients.  You need nurses, hospital beds, medical supplies, supervising doctor, a corporation, legal employees etc etc etc.

It is not simple and its not cheap!  No idea what you can do in the various states!

In the States?  This will get you sued so fast you won't know what hit you (e.g. one untreated infection).

Hello Planner, can you please send me the information on how to start a recovery house as well. Thank you in advance!

Happy to do so.

Hello,
I am looking for information to start a recovery house in the DR Santo-domingo for medical tourism.
Can you send me the information please ? It will be very much appreciated.
I am also looking for a partner \ investor i live in Edmonton Canada, thank you

Hello Brie are you still looking for a partner ?

Hello,
Can you send me the information please for recovery house thank you :)

I will message you privately on the recovery houses!   Happy to help.

Hello. I'm also interested in opening a recovery house. Can you please send me information.

Happy to do so.  I will private message you.

Hi planner, Can you please message me. I would like more information about opening a recovery house in DR. Thanks.

Will do. I will private message you.

Hello planner, do you mind sending me all information you have in opening a RH pls

Happy to do so.

Greetings everyone I am a nurse in USA I want to also open a recovery home. I would love to work with someone else that is also motivated and ready. My father leaves in Santo Domingo and my sisters. I already have a lawyer in Santo Domingo and I speak Spanish and English. I bring a lot to the table meet me half way. email me [link moderated]

Welcome to the forums.  Please don't post contact information on an open forum. 

I may have someone of interest for you and will contact you by private message

Hello Planner,

Could you message me the info also please . I'm very interested in starting a recovery home in the DR.

Thank you so much!

You betcha!  Happy to do so.

Hello Planner,

Could you message me the info also please . I'm very interested in starting a recovery home in the DR.

Thank you so much!

I will contact you by private message

Hello planner, I have come across this forum doing research on opening a recovery home in DR if it's possible can you please send me the information too.. thank you!