Seeking english speakers in Morocco

Hye, I would like to get in touch with people living in Morocco to advice and help me to planify a week end over there in order to  find out more about this country. I'd like to discover landscapes, traditions, their way of living and of course to meet typical moroccan inhabitant.
Marie with Love

Welcome to Expat.com, Marie :)

Could you please post the french part of your message (which I removed) on the French speaking forum for Morocco? Thanks

Dear,

I have read your post and I think is amaizin your plans on commin to Marocco, I'm sure you will fall in love with this country, just like I did ; I'm mexican and arrive to Marocco almost one month ago, now I'm stayin with a friend in Agadir, but we are planin on going to Marrakesh in the next days. You will find that the people here is amaizin, they come from all over the world and specific in Marrakesh;
So if you want to tell me your plans we can meet..

email/msn: [email protected]

Best regards,
Vitor & Simo

Enjoy your time in Morocco!!

Hello Marie,

With regard to your search for English speakers, you could view the Morocco expat network and get in touch with the Anglophones.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hey,im from casablanca it would be nice to meet and show u around and in same time practice my english  i dont have much to say in here but ths is my email    [email protected]   lets talk soon....

Hello Marie,

I've just moved to Marrakech in October and currently live here. Marrakech is a beautiful place with lots of things to see, hear, smell etc. I have an apartment here and my mother has a home here. My mom was born in Marrakech and I'm sure she or she could assign someone to help you find cool things to see. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning about Marrakech myself, but I have a huge advantage of having my family here. If you would like to some info. and insight you can send me a message and hopefully we can help somehow.
Best Wishes.
Saif

helloo hija     if you would like some info  you can contact me    hopefully to see you soon    cheers      x x

Hija.. I'm your man!

hi ;
if you need help you can ask me
take care