I'm moving to Bristol in October and need advice!

Hi all,

I have been away from the UK for 6 years owning and running my own dive center in Thailand and am now relocating to Bristol, I was wondering whether anyone had any helpful advice regarding the cost of living, the best/safest areas to live near the city center, whether it is hard to find a job (looking for jobs in Marketing, Publishing, Personal Assistant, Media) and just general information about living in Bristol!
Any help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards

Lisa

Hi Lisa and welcome to Expat.com! :)
I'll move your topic to Bristol's forum for a start; it will give you a better visibility and access to useful information via the Guide of life in England namely the pages on "Work", "Accommodation" etc.
You may also want to explore Bristols classifieds -> jobs section and -> accommodation section.
Well I hope this helps a little bit at least.
Good luck in settling back in your country.
Cheers
Arlette

Hey, I see you wrote this some time ago. Anyway if you need some advice still, let me know. I use to love and work in Brizzle.

hi i am uktriny whowillbe migrating to britain in a few months time i love cricket and football i am looking forward to the olympics nextyear how is london swhapingup for this event.you all have retained the ashes so spirits are high in readiness for the world cup in asia.
uktriny