I AM COMING TO MALAYSIA ON THE 26TH MARCH,2015

I AM A PASTOR AND ACCOUNTANT IN GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO PASTOR IN MALAYSIA WHILST I WORK? IF YES WHAT ARE THE JOBS I CAN DO IN MALAYSIA, I HAVE ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE, AND ALSO GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES FROM INSTITUTE OF COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT-UNITED KINGDOM.

Dude, lose the caps lock - really bugs a lot of people.
Cheers.

No you are not allowed to carry out religious activities without a special visa and licence. There are strict rules about religious activities outside Islam in Malaysia. You should however make contact with the church of your denomination as they may be able to assist you with finding work. The minimum monthly salary to get an employment pass is RM5k per month.

Generally speaking there are no vacancies for foreigners in the field of accounting and finance. The salaries for accounting jobs tend to be lower than the above level in most cases. Local languages are also needed.

Please also be prepared for the possibility of a little bit of harassment or negativity, because of your ethnic background. Its not personal, but based on criminal entities that have given all people from the African continent a bad reputation in Malaysia.

Thank you for your response, i have my own name so it is for those criminals and i am coming with God not in my own name so don't be worry about the possibility of harashment and negativity people go through. my motive will not make me go through any harrashment. Thank you once again.