Moving to KL for study

Dears;

actully am Engineer from IRAQ, and am planned to come to Malaysia, KL to complete my study there.
for time being am planned to enrolled in UPM university in Putra Jaya.

i have a family contains my wife and little boy 7 years, and i need him to enrolled in the IRAQ's school that near the IRAQI embassy that already near the royal selangor golf club.

so my university will be in UPM and my boy shool will be near the Royal Selangor Golf Club.

and actully now am confused if my budget will keep me ongoing or not, actully my budget is arround 700-750$, that should include all things rent house, communication, foods, travelling, health care and every thing

so appreciate if you can advice me in which good and not expensive apartments for rent and thier rent average

how much communication will take, electricity, water, and all other stuff

thats beside from where i can buy used furniture

and finally, as primary estimation am thingking that my rent house will be between 200-250$ USD, and unfurnished or semi furnished and buy good used firniture

so can you adivce me if my expectation was applicable and in what regions i can get like these apartments, and if they are safe or not, and can i rent a condo with 2 or 3 bedrooms with this rent amount

Welcome to Expat.com, ayman79

You could check out Kuala Lumpur's Classifieds. You'll see that many accommodation are already furnished!

Good luck for this new adventure and for your studies!

thanks very much for your words, but for my budget 700-750$ can help me to live their in KL with my small familly within the house rent and other life needs
, and can one help me with some specific details for the current price for electricity, gas, water, a good apartment house rent

and can i rent an apartment with 2 rooms in a condo with 200-250$

by the way, i have browsing many for rent apartment through real estate agensis websites, and i have found a lot of good apartments with good proce, so did these prices are real, or there any other taxes may will be added

appreciate your kind advice