Job salary of 35000KSA

Hello,
I have received a job offer by MOH as general surgeon in Hafer al Batin, north east of KSA, near the Iraqi and koweiti boarder.. They offer me a salary of 35000KSA. Is this enough regarding the risk and the position of consultant in GS.. Plus, I plan to bring my little family with me and to rent a house in Khubar, 500 km fom Hafer al Batin, where there is a French school. Do you think I can negotiate the house and school payment in my contract ?
Thanks for your response.

dmbmh wrote:

Hello,
I have received a job offer by MOH as general surgeon in Hafer al Batin, north east of KSA, near the Iraqi and koweiti boarder.. They offer me a salary of 35000KSA. Is this enough regarding the risk and the position of consultant in GS.. Plus, I plan to bring my little family with me and to rent a house in Khubar, 500 km fom Hafer al Batin, where there is a French school. Do you think I can negotiate the house and school payment in my contract ?
Thanks for your response.

Alright , 35,000 SR for General Surgeon ?
Look , consultants get 50,000 SR !

I know this hospital as I am from King Khalid Military City ! A base for the Royal Saudi Air Force and Military !
This hospital is located 10-15 kms short of Hafr Al Batin !

It's a newly built hospital !
Regarding keeping your family in Khobar , well it will be hard for you to travel back and forth !
You either can taking the accommodation offered by MOH or get 3 months pay to rent outside !

MOH salaries are always low , if you were with the Armed Forces Hospital which comes under Ministry of Defense , am sure your salary would be higher !

Example a GP earns 9000 SR in Armed Forces Hospital , whereas in MOH , 5000 SR !

Thanks for your response. It's low salary in deed, do you think I can negotiate it?  About my family, I was planning to keep them in Khubar but for myself I will stay at the hospital and go to Khubar for the week end because My children are in French schools in Algeria and they need to keep their good levels. Finally, Can you give more information about Hafer Al Batin, weather, accomodation, quality of life and people.