Profession chnge on azad visa

i am a mechanical engineer. i have come in saudia on azad visa in aamil aadi category.. my sponsor lies in green low category and he is has mossa. i have got a job too. they r asking me to attest my bchelor degree from using previous sponsor who issued me visa. i want to know whether my 1st sponsor can change my profession on iqama and also can he register me in saudi engineering council by providing some authority letter bcz whn i came i made no job agreement with my 1st sponsor. kindly guide me in ths regard bcz cmpany wants to hire me whn i get reistered with SEC and my profession gets chnged on iqama.... kindly reply fast...

Im also under the same situation, my iqama profession aamil memari( construction labor). I got a job in manufacturing company but they want me to change my iqama profession. I didnt attested my engineering certificates so it will take time to get engineering profession but can i change my profession to aamil aadi(general labor) and what could be the process for it. Kindly give some suggestions.
Thank you,

abdulazis wrote:

Im also under the same situation, my iqama profession aamil memari( construction labor). I got a job in manufacturing company but they want me to change my iqama profession. I didnt attested my engineering certificates so it will take time to get engineering profession but can i change my profession to aamil aadi(general labor) and what could be the process for it. Kindly give some suggestions.
Thank you,

Ask your first sponsor to change your profession to general labour, he will charge you for the process fess so accept and give him its fees. change your job then send certificates to your home country for all Required attestation,
You must also send copy of your contract with attestation from Chamber of Commerce (KSA) with your certificates for attestation its compusary.
Then you can apply here in your company for change of profession to engg with all certificates.