Best options to learn bahasa indonesia in jakarta ?

Hi Guys,

Anyone with some info on some good private tutors or maybe even classes to learn bahasa indonesia ? Would be great to get the best deal to learn the language.Appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Hello gmsriram,

I would suggest that you have a look at the Jobs section-Language teacher jobs in Jakarta so that you can find a tutor.

You can also go on the classifieds page- Language classes in Jakarta.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Gmsriram,
I am Bahasa Indonesia tutor for expats in jakarta, where do you live ?

I will give 1 FREE trial lesson for you while starting Bahasa learning
I am from University Of Indonesia ,the 2nd most reputable university in Indonesia ( World University Ranking 2012 ) .English Literature major
A Native Indonesian
Teaching experience : 3,5 years

I Teach those who are Enterpreneurs, Embassy Staff , Businessmen(women) , Assistant Managers, Professional Designer ( London , The United Kingdom ) , Master student

The students : Irish,Chech, norwegians,Italian,British,Polish, Dutch,Spanish, Thai,

My method emphasizes the speaking practice by evaluating the grammar use and explaining the grammatical points at the same time, and we also learn pictures ,songs , stories and many more things while learning

Contact me : [email protected]

thankyou:)

Hello LeonyAngela,

As you may know, no advert is allowed on the forum.

I would propose you to post an advert in the Classifieds section- Language classes in Jakarta for better views.

I would suggest you to register yourself in the Business directory section- Private Teachers in Jakarta so that members can contact you easily.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : Do not post your personal details on the forum for your own security