New kid on the block

Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore. I arrived at Phnom Penh last year on the 29th Dec. Spent my New Year Eve here and got to know a bunch of great people.

I was lucky to see the awesome fireworks at Diamond Island to usher the New Year. Currently I am in the Education business and looking for more business opportunities.

Feel free to connect.   :cheers:

Hi jenn
Hoping for a little information do you know which visa my partner and I need to be able to live there on a regular 12 month visa. Hoping for advice.is it a E visa or business I not planning to work.just live there.
             Robin

Hello Robin,

In the process of waiting for members responds.

You can check for topics in Cambodia forum categories, Information on visas in Cambodia for example, if there are not any info which can enlighten you about your questions.

Good Luck!

Marjorie

Hi Robin
I don't know about the E visa but the business visa is applicable when foreigners arrive at the Phnom Penh Airport. If they are not here as a tourist, they can apply for a one month business visa which can be extended to a one year business visa.

Hope the info helps.
Jenn

Hi,

When you arrive in PP, request for a Business Visa, cost now USD 30. Before expiry 10 days or so, visit a travel agent and request to process a multi-entry 1 year visa, cost USD 280 +/-. The 1 year multi-entry visa can be extended every year. You will need 1 passport photo, if you don't have immigration will charge you for it, I think USD 2.

If you intend to work, apply for a work permit, either via your employer if you intend to work for somebody or open your own company and apply via an agent, can be done and it cost about USD 100 + agent fee, (negotiate)

Most issues with regards to being in Cambodia for a long period of time or working in Cambodia has been discussed, look up the various blogs accordingly, all are very valued.

Anticipate above will guide,

Regards Mike