Russian who live in Cairo Отзовитесь !!!!!

Me marry to Egypt men and i want to know any russian girls  who live in Cairo. I don't know here nothing and i want speak with someone from my country!!!!!!
Please if some from russian see this mesage write me

Hoping u r enjoying Egypt
i have a russian friend who lives in Egypt
but she will be back after 1 month
tc

Hallo ,
I'm egyption but i'm learning russian language and i would like to practice and to be ofcourse as a friend in future in cairo too...
So if you are interested ....plz contact me

murre wrote:

...i want speak with someone from my country!!!

Hello Murre,
Welcome to Expat.com :) Maybe the Network of Russian expatriates in Cairo might help you make a few connections?
Hope this helps
Cheers
Arlette

zagalo wrote:

i'm learning russian language and i would like to practice

Hi zagalo, maybe you should post an ad in Cairo's Classifieds -> Community, Language exchange?
Hope this helps
Arlette

Hello Tamitmrteka!

Could you please write in English in this forum? Thus, allowing others to understand your message and respond to it.

Thanks,
Sheetul

Hi , I am Ukrainian and living in Cairo, my husband egyptian as well, if u want can contact me through this forum. I have some friends here, all of us relocate from Emirates. Waiting ur response!!! Anna

Hi, I am Ukrainian and living in Cairo. I'd love to have russian/ukrainian friends here!!!

am looking for an eastern european friend who can teach me russian anyone can help?!!!

hii :) hii :) , am mohamed from egypt am 21 years old . civil engineer and computer tech . am very happy with my life . love travelling alot  and am really looking forward to have much more forigen friends  . thanks so much tc and reply bk plz

hi guys i been in russia and ukraine many times and i have good friends there and i wish if i have more friends here so if someone look for friendship go ahead and write me :) thx

Hello Murre !

You will Find In Cairo But Much More In Hurghada And Sharm Alshekh , If You Traveled To There Will Meet Many

I Have Some But They Are In Sharm Alshekh

Hope You Find a Nice Russian Friends In Cairo :)

Ahmed