About work

I'm a qualify plumber with over 15 yrs experiences with a certificate in plumbing and pipe fitting NTC 3  level. With a secondary levl education till form I d ont  know what it worth in new zealand but can I have a family sponsor by an employer. Thanks

Teddy2403 wrote:

I'm a qualify plumber with over 15 yrs experiences with a certificate in plumbing and pipe fitting NTC 3  level. With a secondary levl education till form I d ont  know what it worth in new zealand but can I have a family sponsor by an employer. Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

The first thing to do is see whether you qualify for a visa. There is a skills list  which the govt give preference to. You would also need to sit an exam here to qualify  you to work in NZ as a plumber. For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz   

NZ is not a cheap country to live in either. For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

For jobs try www.seek.co.nz

Also read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. There is good information there.

Hi..to work here as a plumber here you need to get registered and licensed ..which is not that easy.  You can get a limited registration (and work visa) to allow you to work if you find a Plumber employer willing to offer you employment and then also agree to supervise you which of course is not that easy..(moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Thanks for your help, is it you who send me a phone number.

Hi Yes

Hi can you please send me your phone number again if you don't mind, I wanner know more about  how to get in contact with employer in nz.