English friends in Tunis :)

Hi everyone, I would like to get in contact with English friends who live in Tunis :) I'll be ready to help with the Tunisian dialect and of course practice a bit of English :)

Hi Mariem mimi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic is now on the Tunis forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you dear so nice of you. Have a great day  :)

Hey, been living in london all my life and now im trying to live in tunis, willing to help you improve your english if you can help me improve my tunisian arabic dialect.

Sure :) I'll be very happy to exchange some Tunisian dialect for English :)

Hey email me at [email protected] , im sure we can work something out :)

I have been in Canadian University where I graduated, I can help you improve your English, email [email protected]

cheers

i'll b happy to join ur conversation n practice all together our tunisian/english here's my email [email protected] feel free to mail me :) have nice dear folks ;)

I fully agree One need lots of help to understand the Tunisian dialect. I thought as also an Arabic speaker that one can speak Arabic in Tunis. After a few weeks being here in Tunis I noticed how wishful thinking it's. .. good day,  Ahmed from Egypt ;)

I can also help with English and would love help to make my dialect better!!  I am in Bizerte but can come to Tunis sometimes..........let me know

we can practise english if you want