Looking for friends

Hello Everyone!

I am new in Mauritius. Moved here with my husband 4 months ago. I dont have many friends here and it would be nice to catch up with some ladies and have a girly chat. We live in Black River.

Looking forward to hearing from you girls!

Cheers,

Naz

Hello Nazeli,

Welcome on board!

Hope you get lots of reponds  :par:

Marjorie

Nazeli wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I am new in Mauritius. Moved here with my husband 4 months ago. I dont have many friends here and it would be nice to catch up with some ladies and have a girly chat. We live in Black River.

Looking forward to hearing from you girls!

Cheers,

Naz

Hi Naz,

There are lots of ladies who live in Black River, can I suggest that you send a message to GeorgiaUK and tramuntana who are also members on here, they have also recently arrived on the Island, living very near, think you are similar ages, they will point you in the right direction of where to meet people or maybe they will meet you for a coffee and chat.

Also read through the posts of people saying similar to you, there are a few recently.

Good luck and anything I can do to help, give me a shout :)

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for responding to my post. It very nice of you to recommend me some ladies for meet up and chat.
I will definitely message them.

Thank again for your help.
Have a great day.

Cheers,
Naz

Nazeli wrote:

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for responding to my post. It very nice of you to recommend me some ladies for meet up and chat.
I will definitely message them.

Thank again for your help.
Have a great day.

Cheers,
Naz

Your welcome - do contact them, I know one of them through Expat.com and she is very friendly :)