Just off the boat

Recently arrived 50-something engineer from southeast usa.  Enjoy most outdoor sports: decent cyclist - not so decent tennis player - terrible golfer.
I speak english, high school french back in the day, working on arabic.
Varied interests from sports to arts & music.

I'm laughing -- there are people here, Mike, who will wonder HOW you got to Riyadh by boat lol  You'll realize how many "Americanisms" you tend to use by the puzzled faces of those around you :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum and, on the larger front, to the Kingdom.  Read the threads (by which you'll not only gain knowledge but also gain a sense of who we all are--after which I  hope you'll still be talking to me lol) and  please, feel free to join in!

welcome to the sands
make the best of the sun

Welcome, I have seen the boats in Riyadh

haha, we're all boaters here. Hope you settle in well.

Welcome to the sandpit.

Mike - welcome to the Forum.  Im sure you will settle in nicely and have a great time here while your here in KSA.  You've certainly found the right online site to hang out on!  Be sure to participate and have some fun.

Hi Mike, welcome. The key word, as CAF said - participate.
see you soon

Dave

Would it be cheaper to take a boat from Sydney or a plane? Is there a particular amphibious boat that I need to take?

Welcome to the forum, I am hoping you will meet me at the docks when I arrive.

Welcome Mike,u r certainly a new chip in our blog site and i hope u gonna be super active here,it might make your life it better :P

LOVE nonzie's new pic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!