Anyone wants to meet up in the North?

Hello, we are a couple who moved to Mauritius 2 months ago and are looking to meet people. We lived in Australia and Spain and are missing the expat atmosphere… We could organise a meet up in the North in April (could be in Grand Baie) or maybe a Sunday on the beach for a barbecue.
Please let me know if you are interested!

Hi Prismil,

Thanks for the idea. 
Am up for a meet up , and i was already thinking of organising something, so its good a thing you came up with this.
We can meet for a drink  in grand baie. 
Am sure lots of people will be interested this time.
Let me know when you finalize the time and place of the meeting.

Cheers
Jake
[Moderated: no phone numbers are allow on the forum for your own safety.  Thank you]

Thanks Clintonjay, I will keep you updated!

That would be great please let me know when you do it
Here is my no
[Moderated: no phone numbers are allow on the forum for your own safety.  Thank you]
Cheers :)

Great 4Sami!
Anyone else?? :)

can i bring my mauritian friends? we would love to meet you.

im in. :)

Everyone is welcome!!

Hey,

I'm in too!

I would be interested, I live in Pereybere so can easily get to Grand Baie. I am actually in the UK at the moment, finalising my move over but will be back in Mauritius next week.  My partner is already there, but he will be going back to the UK to cotinue working for a few months, so I would welcome making new friends!

Great Idee! I'm a german lady living in Grand Baie looking forward to make new friends!  See you soon.

Hey,

Good to see lots of people showing interest :top:

hi Gisela,
I am shane schneider seedam  ! I speak German , English , French, a bit of Italian, and the Mauritian language !
I also want to meet new friends who speaks German.
I was working in hotels, and just got my diploma, so I am planning for work and further part time course.
So anyone who wants to join for a coffee or tea and then we meet our german friends just contact me on my mail  " [moderated : avoid posting personal details for safety reasons pls]
I live near Belle Mare Village.
Regards
Seedam.

Hi shane - Somehow you are a bit off topic here  :whistle:

It will b good to meet up in North
Saturday or Sunday is good
Regards
Suresh

Yes this Saturday sounds good! Who is coming?
What about to meet at the Beach House (Grand Baie) for a few drinks around 6.30pm (so we can enjoy the sunset as well) :) any suggestion is welcome! :)

I will be there , see you guys  :)

great

Hey everyone  !
Sounds great to meet some other expat :-)
Im french so my english is not perfect  but i would love have a drink saturday :-) let me know the hour and the place! !

Yes, it's a good location to meet. I'll be there !

Looks like that is going to be a great expat meet up !
I'll join in !

Hi Everyone,
I have booked a table upstairs at the Beach House, Saturday at 6.30pm. Ask for Priscille's table!
Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Thx a lot will be coming

On the way

Coming with a friend at 7 :-)

Quel plaisir de se retrouver tous ensemble ! Merci à Prismil pour l'organisation. L'ambiance était conviviale. Ce fût un moment des plus agréables, comme on voudrait qu'il y en ait souvent. :)

En effet super soirée !!!!!!!!!!!! Merci à tous :-)

It was great!!! Let's do it again! We thought to meet up again the 1st of May for a picnic on the beach!
I will post something about it later :)

Hello. Seeing this thread only now. Would have loved to join in. We were at the Beach House earlier on that day. If the next meet up could be during the day, that'd be great. Then our 9 month old baby could tag along :)

let me know the date please