Job Offer - 1800 KWD per month

Hi,

I have got an offer from one of the major retail groups in Kuwait.I am getting an offer of 1800 KWD per month. I have 7 years of experience in consulting post my MBA and 2 years prior to my MBA. Total Experience of 9 years in India.

Is the offer good. I will be moving with my family (wife+Kid).

Will my wife be able to search for jobs and work in Kuwait once she is here?

Thanks

abhinavj82 wrote:

Hi,

I have got an offer from one of the major retail groups in Kuwait.I am getting an offer of 1800 KWD per month. I have 7 years of experience in consulting post my MBA and 2 years prior to my MBA. Total Experience of 9 years in India.

Is the offer good. I will be moving with my family (wife+Kid).

Will my wife be able to search for jobs and work in Kuwait once she is here?

Thanks

Welcome to EB...

Whilst waiting for others to get back to you please read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page as there is a wealth of information there which will be of assistance to you.

Good offer, accept the offer. Your monthly expenses will be approx. KD 700, remaining amount you can save.
Your wife can search job once she has come to Kuwait. If she gets any job ,she will have to apply work visa.
By the way how much you (both) are getting in India.

Hi abhinavj82!

First of all sorry for noticing your post late. I think the offer is good. You can easily save a 1000 KD per month after rent and other household expenses while enjoying a very good lifestyle. And if your wife will work too, then you can save more. I am sure you must have already accepted the offer and your visa must be in process.

But initially you will have to come alone, and after your residence is stamped and you get Civil Id, then you can apply for dependent visa for your wife and kid. This might take a maximum of 2 month

(moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory ) Best of luck and hoping to hear from you.