New home for sweet little puppy

Hi everybody, I just found this site, and hope you can help me :) with my boyfriend we have been here for a some time, but we need to leave in two months - moving to Indonesia.. anyway, why I am writing.. we have puppy- it is the cuties little dog in Sri Lanka :) we found him- or acctually he found us- one day he just came to our house and didnt want to leave.. he was in pretty bad condition, so we helped him- fed him and called doctor to see him.. now he is sweet happy doggie:) anyway we have been trying for a long time to find him new home, but with local people it is kind of harder.. they promise something, but next day they just change their mind.. so we had 3 new families who wanted to take him, but they called it off before they even met Standa (dog name).. and also since we want the best for him, we would be happiest to find foreigner living in Sri Lanka, cause as I see, foreigners have totally different relationship towards dogs than local people.. so I am trying to find one :) if you know somebody who wold like to take this sweetheart, please let me know. or if you have any idea what to do with him, how to find good reliable people who will take care of him?

btw it is the dog from my profile picture :)

thanks for any idea !:)

Hello downie

so as to better spread the word, I invite you to drop an advert in our Sri Lanka pets classifieds

This might help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Try this no
OTARA GUNEWARDENE
Embark
No 73, Jawatte Road,
Colombo 5
E-Mail: [email protected]

Telephone lines
Hotline : +94 773 429 025

She has a home for stray dogs