Hi everyone :-) I am looking for work in childcare in Athens

Hi there

I am hoping to move to Athens to live with my partner as soon as I can find a position in childcare.

I am looking for a challenging and rewarding position in childcare in Athens. I am a very calm and patient person, enthusiastic, capable and reliable. With my mother being a home-based child carer for the last 15 years, I have been in a child care environment most of my life. This experience has given me plenty of insight and practice in the activities and necessary tools needed to perform well in child care. I have been working with children on a regular basis at home assisting my mother with her child care career since 2000 – till the present and on-going working with children from 2 months up to 10 years old. Also since 2005 I have done regular baby sitting and mother’s help, paid and voluntary, for various different families. I helped a mother care for her new-born baby triplets for a year where my roles included feeding, bathing, changing, dressing, playing and educating. In 2006 I also assisted a tennis coach with group lessons in Poulton-le-Fylde giving me experience teaching and communicating with ages from 4-15 years. I have good knowledge of the Early years key stage of how to structure a child's day for education and recreation. I am also beginning to study my TEFL qualification to teach English as a foreign language. I am very keen to start working with children in Athens as soon as possible. I also have a recently processed CRB enhanced disclosure to work with children.

Please get in touch if u have any offers! :-)

Hi miss_jackson! :) You should view our Athens classifieds > job section and post an ad there as well.

Good luck
Christine