Is it enough to live in oman?How much I suppose get the remuneration

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing fine. I am from Bangalore and newbie to this forum. I have been offered a job in muscat at RAY International as a Technical illustrator and Graphic Designer. I am qualified Graphic designer having more than 13 years of experience in the industry. I had done my graduation from UK in 2002.

I request to guide me. Since I am offered 2600 USD+ Accommodation+medical and travel. Though yet to be negotiated. Initially, i am alone planning to be there. Family may come later. Initially my threshold is 3500 USD to 3200 USD max. Is it enough to live in oman ? How much I suppose get the remuneration ?

Please let me know how much I can go further to negotiate ?

Seeking your advice. It would be great help.
Thank you.
Siddharth

Hello Siddharth,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post on the Oman forum so that you can get better information and advice from members.

I would suggest you to have a look at the different topics available on the forum like Tips for moving to Oman, Cost of living in Oman and Everyday life in Oman so that you can gather more information.

Best of luck..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Siddharth,

I am sureshkumar i will be your colleague in Ray Skill,Please send your mail Id and contact  number.

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Regards