Looking for full time nanny for one month starting end of March!

Our Filipina nanny will be away for a month from 23 March onwards (or maybe 2 months...) so we need someone to help take care of our 2.5 year old daughter.
It is a full-time job, normally live-in but we can negotiate live-out if necessary.

Hello! My name is Tihana, I'm 29 years old. I'm from Croatia but I leave in Brussels almost 6 months and I'm interested in babysitting job.

Hello dheepa77

Could you please tell us more about the profile you are looking for and where do you live?

We have our Jobs in Belgium section for all related job adverts which will be useful to you.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, I am interested to help taking care of your baby.I am a Filipino 31 of age. I am a teacher in profission (primary class) working as an organic farmer in my own farm in the Phlippines.I am a resposible person and honest.2013 I got married a Czech lady and currently living in Brussels close to Ambiorix park.I have Czech temporary residence permit but I am free to travel Schengen area without any visa. Currently, I'm unemployed. My time is flexible but I stay together with my wife. So, if you are interested my help I would prefer to go home during the night. Another thing, we are also moving to Gent begging of May. So, if you are interested my help here is my phone no. 0479580493.

Yours,
joel

Hi Joel,

Welcome on the forum :)

I will invite you to please drop your resume in the Babysitting in Belgium section :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien

Do you have childcare experience?

Please communicate by the pm system