Meet up in Mall for Coffee (Women Only!)

Hi

Anyone interested to meet for coffee/snacks,(for introducing ourselves/chitchat, share things in everyday life. and more... Shopping (may be for later day)). nothing formal.....:)

Why mall: because I thought we can have options to choose coffee shops since they have plenty, walk around.  Preferably marina mall.

Why coffee instead of Dinner/Lunch: I thought as it is the first meeting, it would be nice to concentrate on our ‘talk' to know each other rather than food.

(When I am really hungry I can't talk much…! lol):lol:

I am a very friendly and positive person.
And I love my friends.so....go ahead:cool:

Hoping to hear from you…we can fix a date after EID, time preferably at 5.30pm (I'm working) during the working days.

EID Mubarak to all..!

sounds good, 6.00pm sounds better because i work at least until 5pm :-) or on a friday would be also ok with me

Hi,

I will be glad to join...I'm as well working so before 6pm it seems difficult for me.

Let's try to fix a date after Eid. What do you think about the week starting 26th.

Eid Mubarak and have a great time...

Cheers,
Elodie

I"d be happy to join if the time is good...usually can't join anything on here including book clubs etc, because of weird timings.

chrisinuae wrote:

I"d be happy to join if the time is good...usually can't join anything on here including book clubs etc, because of weird timings.

Have you been to the library at the (British) Club yet?

I would love to come and join in, anytime is great with me.
Eid Mubarak to you all aswell ;)

hi
to every1 out there.......
it seems to be a nice idea....n as it is always said 'a lot can happen over a coffee'
lemme know the date if this meet is still valid....cheers...!!!

marufa wrote:

Anyone interested to meet for coffee/snacks,(for introducing ourselves/chitchat, share things in everyday life. and more... Shopping (may be for later day)). nothing formal.....:)

Why mall: because I thought we can have options to choose coffee shops since they have plenty, walk around.  Preferably marina mall.

Why coffee instead of Dinner/Lunch: I thought as it is the first meeting, it would be nice to concentrate on our ‘talk' to know each other rather than food.

(When I am really hungry I can't talk much…! lol):lol:

I am a very friendly and positive person.
And I love my friends.so....go ahead:cool:

Hoping to hear from you…we can fix a date after EID, time preferably at 5.30pm (I'm working) during the working days.

EID Mubarak to all..!

Hello Marufa :)

Have you decided on when and where this coffee morning will take place? As soon you do, I can stick the topic on top of the forum for a better visibility!

If you'd like I could relay this on the french speaking forum as well so that you get a nice size of group?!

Let me know your opinion!

Cheers
Arlette

Dear Arlette

Am a bit ill from the 'change'of weather plus heat->cold->heat(Aircond-outside heat-Aircond) hehehe..

Its actually in the evening meeting....
I was just waiting to see the people's responses-. We will set a day around say *end of this month (26th Sept to 30th- any working day after work- 6pm onwards).. I am okay with anyway working day. Place I mentioned before in Marina mall(but if anyone have other interests can always express). I will seek help from Christin who actually started another thread of meeting.....

Dear Ladies... please say something about the week I mentioned here... about timing.. etc..

Sorry I cant do evenings, Its my family time have a family to cook for ;).

Ladies, My apology for not being able to respond earlier. I got stuck with some personal and professional matters and will be so till Oct 15th... :rolleyes:

We will meet up after that? or you guys can go forward without me!

Stay well & keep posting :)

hey girl send me a req

Hello any women interested in meeting for coffee but in Dubai

Hi SunnyCA,
Maybe you should start a new topic in Dubai's Forum?
Also have a look there as several meet-ups are getting organized (they are sticked on top of the forum).
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks FeeAcer, I'll try that

Hi sunny.

I am interested . send me your Digit in PM .

Talk soon