Top 5 tips to live in Taiwan

Hi,

When you are going to live abroad, you may have a lot of questions. Hence to facilitate you in this process, we are inviting expats to share their top 5 tips with regards to settling and living in Taiwan.

What recommendations would you give soon-to-be expats in Taiwan?

How should they prepare efficiently for their expatriation project and settling in?

Please share with us your best advice for a successful expatriation in Taiwan!

Thank you in advance :)

I don't have much advice here to share, but I have this interesting things about Taiwan. For every expatriates who will come settling in must anticipating the different of road system in Taiwan as it is quite different from other countries.
Here in Taiwan the way you go wouldn't be the same with the way you going back, we can't take the same route of the road to be back from where we come from
So for anyone who would be driving alone please be prepared to get lost at the first attempt.and there are many roads with the same name
So my suggestion is uses taxi instead of driving alone or hire a local driver
If you are first time here

Regard
Bidara

Here you go.
1- Dump your  gf and get a Taiwanese one
2- Learning Mandarin
3-Go not complain
4-Get a job and work hard
5-Keep learning & enjoy as Taiwan is one of the best places Ive ever lived & Taiwanese are very interesting people .)

FB *

Taipei subway is very convenient and would take you any where ...oh yeah and very cheappppp