Urgent Case please if you can help me i had big problem fraud case.

Hello,

First i would like to thank my emirat friend alex who helped me so much, anyways i have big problem 1 Paksitan guy stole money from me by fraud he claimed that he has flat for rent and he gave me fake receipt and i found out he also took my money from people as well. he took 8500 AED from me and 10,000 AED from others please if anyone can help me to get this guy and protect others from his evil please contact me i have all his details now kindly if you are really wiiling to help person like me who really frustrated contact me, i'm not looking for relationship or date so please only serious people who are willing to help for god sake.

Thank you

You have his contact number then u can register a complain against him in police Station. Or if you can give some idea that how he looks and which area u met him. Then I can try to find out coz I know lot of Pakistani people's in property.

Natalya Fill wrote:

Hello,

First i would like to thank my emirat friend alex who helped me so much, anyways i have big problem 1 Paksitan guy stole money from me by fraud he claimed that he has flat for rent and he gave me fake receipt and i found out he also took my money from people as well. he took 8500 AED from me and 10,000 AED from others please if anyone can help me to get this guy and protect others from his evil please contact me i have all his details now kindly if you are really wiiling to help person like me who really frustrated contact me, i'm not looking for relationship or date so please only serious people who are willing to help for god sake.

Thank you

Did you have his name? or his mobile number?

if yes, you can complaint against him in police station

Guys i did complaint and we went to court to open case i have his number and name and emirates ID.

Natalya Fill wrote:

Guys i did complaint and we went to court to open case i have his number and name and emirates ID.

So the issue is resolved?

Hi Natalya,

For your own protection DO NOT post his name or any other identifying information here on the open forums, it could end up causing legal problems for you. (slander or libel)

If you are asked for this information in the private message system, nobody will know about it but you and the other party to the conversation, so you won't have the same problem there.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Yes i did the best i can do but i still didn't find him i need someone who works in Etisalat or TRA to track his number so i can find out where is his location.

This is really a bad thing to hear...how can anyone cheat someone....please follow with your complaint and see what happens...why don't you share the picture of that person and fake receipt on social media networks...if it goes viral then your half of the work is done.

Natalya Fill wrote:

Yes i did the best i can do but i still didn't find him i need someone who works in Etisalat or TRA to track his number so i can find out where is his location.

That's a police job.
You reported the guy, went to court and there is file against him.
There is nothing much you can do, except waiting from the results of the police.

You are right....I agree with you

Primadonna wrote:
Natalya Fill wrote:

That's a police job.
You reported the guy, went to court and there is file against him.
There is nothing much you can do, except waiting from the results of the police.

Hi everybody,

I totally agree with Primadonna.
We are on an expatriate website and i am afraid that we can't help you more apart from the advices already shared here.
The police is more qualified to help you.

Like James said please do not publish the name of this person or the picture of that man on Expat.com as we can be accused of defamation.

I regret but i think that this thread will be closed soon.

Thanks

Priscilla

did you pay him in cash or cheque? usually I make such payments in cheques to have a paper trail

hi
your best case is to inform the police asap..no one else can help you with this case so dont waste your time
just inform the police..and pass on all his details..they will bring him in....also provide any papers you have..or witness..or others who have been in similar situation..

hope this help...

Dear Natalya

Thank you for the post. Please give me all the details of the Pakistani who did a fraud with you. I too am a Pakistani i hope we can catch him where ever he goes even in Pakistan his family can be involved and we will try to recover your money.

Regards

Hi All,
This is the lesson for all. Don't fall prey to such scams
The same thing happen with me and other guys who also was scammed by showing the unoccupied villa, and creating the false document on them. Me i lost 8,000 AED as i took studio in that villa, the other guy lost 20,000 AED and the other 20,000 AED also and the other 40,000 AED for the same unit and so on. we all then went to occupy the Villa and then we all knew that we have been scammed. and we all together register the case at the court and the Police CID got hold of that person and the case is still going on.

So All be careful

regards

Uaestar wrote:

hi
your best case is to inform the police asap..no one else can help you with this case so dont waste your time
just inform the police..and pass on all his details..they will bring him in....also provide any papers you have..or witness..or others who have been in similar situation..

hope this help...

That reply which says "don't waste your time" and written without reading the full thread"  :one:dumbom::lol::P

Contact police with all details....dont trust anyone...

Hello

I am sorry to hear about that, I am new in the country but I would reckon take legal advise on how to report this guy, I believe its a criminal offence and he might be deported or face Legal action.
There must be people on here working for Etisalat / Du but if they provide you his location info they might be in trouble (Data protection etc)

dear you give his No & Emirates ID detail to any police station and they will search him.  don't  wast time.

Hello Natalya,

The same thing happened to a friend of mine who managed to get his money back back. As many advise,  you will just need to wait until you hear from the police. Follow up though