Need good 2nd hand furniture

Hello,

My wife and I recently relocated to Budapest from the US and we are furnishing our new flat.  While we have bought a number of new things, we'd like to find a few second hand items in good condition to finish out our guest room. We have a couple of friends coming the first week in April and we'd love to have at least one single or double bed by then.  Two would be wonderful.  Does anyone have anything to offer or know of where we may find one for a reasonable price?  Thank you.

Casey

http://olx.hu/otthon-kert/butor/agy-matrac/budapest/

Hello Casey,

You can also drop your ad in the Moving sales in Budapest section or in the Everything for your home in Budapest
section. It might help to raise your chances.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you Priscilla.

Hi, we are moving soon from here in Hungary and we are selling some of our furnitures. I recently posted all the stuff in facebook just search "English speaking people expat living in Budapest" and you can find my  post under M'nina bonita dated 14th of March 2015. If you are interested you can call the number written there or this number 3630 4981362 or you can send me message from here. Thank you so much.

Hi Nina.  I will check out the FB post.  Thanks.

Casey

Ok... Thanks

varta.hu has allot of used furniture posted for sale in Hungary.It is a Hungarian site so just be warned. Saw some really nice things on there in the past. Bought a great second hand Sony dual system tv set for super cheap.

Hi Casey,
I know one where you can buy a good furniture, checked this out:  Új és Használt termékek értékesítése/ new and used products. Products is from Holland.

Regards,
Helen

Hi Casey, just try to search this "AsianFood for all". Its a facebook page where you can buy a second hand or used antique products and leather sofa, which is cheap and good quality. All of the furniture is undergo on a quality control from holland. I wish it helps you. :)

Have a nice day.

Regards
Helen