Moving in dammam Saudi arabia

Dear all,
My husband has  job  offer in  Saudi Arabia so we have decided to  relocate.  i want to ask  you the following :
I  live in  Pakistan  and I m qualified chartered accountant  and  have  4 years working experience in bank and  also  I  have completed my article ship  from  pwc  karachi.  Due to  my baby I joined one  of  the  good  university in  karachi as lecturer in accounting and  law deptt and currently associate  with  it.   My main concern is my career.  I  heard that women career is next to  impossible  in  Saudi Arabia  so  I  m   only  concern  about  it.   Please give me an  advice. I just want a flexible teaching hours job and is  it safe to give my baby to any maid over there.
Please give  me urgent reply
Regards
Daniyala

Assalamuallaikum,

I trust all is well with you. Its an ideal decision to relocate to KSA along with family. I cordially welcomes you to the kingdom.

Women Career in KSA - for saudi women immense opportunities but for an expat its been confined to only two departments one is teaching profession and health care industry(Doctors/Nurse). As you mentioned you possesses a lecturer experience in accounts you can probably try lecturer jobs over here.

Comes to child care ( baby sitter) its purely opting a right woman to take care of your child. There are some agencies who provide such facilities and you can approach them for right baby sitter.

All the best to you for your career in KSA.

Thanks
Sandy Sam