About myself "Imran Siddiqui"

Hello, how are you,my friends i am mran siddiqui came from Pakistan karachi and i am new here in cuenca ecuador i have cedula but i want to make friends some Arabi,Pakistani,Indian,Ecuadorian etc friends i am looking to help me i need the job and work with handsome salary... i am bachelor of commerce and i have many skills like selling,management,marketing,planning,researching,organizing plz i would like to know you that i am learning spanish now a days and i have much problem so thats why i need some friends...plz contact me ..
email: xxx
Best Regards
Imran siddiqui

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

This is quite mysterious, Mr. Siddiqui.

You say you already have a cédula, but just posted on the "visa" thread that you need a visa.  That's highly improbable unless you know some secret twists in the "inmigración" process.

We're also wondering how a nice boy from Karachi ended up in Cuenca without español skills, seeking a "handsome" salary.

cccmedia

Hi Imran,
My name is Joe, I am from Ecuador but I live in Canada half of time
I have just come back from Abu Dhabi (UAE) and I meet several Pakistani who have become good friends of mine.
I was wondering about the Pakistani community in Ecuador and that is how I got see your name. I will be in Ecuador in three weeks and I hope I will get the chance to meet you and know more about Pakistanis in Ecuador.
Best regards,
Joe