Needing help with financing my studies

Greetings all,

How can an international student acquire cash to go to college
(Besides from folks, and the college itself)?

Who are the right people to talk to?

Do you know of any opportunities?

Thank you,

Ilias,

Rabat,

Morocco

apply for a student loan with your local bank or governmnet.

ibenamirouch08 wrote:

Greetings all,

How can an international student acquire cash to go to college
(Besides from folks, and the college itself)?

Who are the right people to talk to?

Do you know of any opportunities?

Thank you,

Ilias,

Rabat,

Morocco

I haven't had much success..

again, let me know what you would do if you were faced with the same ordeal..I need suggestions on ways to go about this petty constraint (cash)..

Anyone?

i know someone that is doing the same, and I think that the only way to do it, is to have family guarantee, for having the money, and save for doing school... But im not sure! hope for u good luck

@MissMorocco: Thanks for the tip..will see what can be done..

You can apply for a Fulbright. Also, why don't you go to the Amideast office in Agdal and talk to someone there.

@gretchech: I tried Amideast, but they weren't of great help. I have heard about fullbright, retrieved their phone number somwher, called, but nobody picked up. I tried and retried, but notihng gave. Besides, Those guys can only grant assistance if one is trying to study in the US (Which applied to me a while back), but now I was admitted to a Canadian school in Vancouver. And it is much affordable than the two US colleges I got into. But still, financial assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks for your suggestions people,and keep it coming please.