Open a Language Institute in Reunion or Mayotte

I am Italian and I live in Brazil. I am the owner of 2 Language Institutes here in Brazil. The Institutes provide English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language courses and I am interested in perhaps opening a branch in Reunion.
I wonder if you can help by giving me some tips. I have lots of questions, but the first one is: In your opinion, would there be a market for a Language School there?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many Thanks !

Regards,

Sergio

SergioItalian wrote:

I am Italian and I live in Brazil. I am the owner of 2 Language Institutes here in Brazil. The Institutes provide English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language courses and I am interested in perhaps opening a branch in Reunion.
I wonder if you can help by giving me some tips. I have lots of questions, but the first one is: In your opinion, would there be a market for a Language School there?
Many Thanks !

Regards,

Sergio

hello

there is already a few language school here.... but i know only one or two language institutes that provide italian, spanish, .... and of course English. they are all concentrated in st pierre, st gilles and st denis...
they started to flourish about 10 years ago....

christ

Hi Christ,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about my project of opening a Language Institute there.

May I ask you a few questions ?

1) Can you tell me a little about the Island?

2) Do you like living there?

3) How's life there?

4) What are the size of the Language Schools there?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Sergio

SergioItalian wrote:

Hi Christ,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about my project of opening a Language Institute there.

May I ask you a few questions ?

1) Can you tell me a little about the Island? what can i say? it's my island!!

2) Do you like living there?of course, i wouldn't like to live somewhere else!!!

3) How's life there? peaceful, laid back, friendly.... that's what they say!!

4) What are the size of the Language Schools there? it goes from small to big ..... from 30 to 80 students Maybe

Many thanks.

Regards,

Sergio