Beauty Institue staff

I'm opening a beauty Institue for Ladies here in Kuwait but It's so hard to find staff. Any advice?

Hi Reem; most of the staff you seek to hire will need to have experience - most will have limited internet savviness so you would have to reach them through printed media, in their own language.

so, in order to hire the best fit person, please follow the following steps:

1) find out the average market salary for the persons you wish to hire.
2) meet it or give a little better; offer better perks i.e. flexible working hours, performance bonus, performance increments, medical insurance etc.
3) post adverts where your target employees will see i.e. waseet etc. newspapers.
4) post in indiansinkuwait.com; ofcourse you would have to find someone with an account on there as they have disabled new accounts for anyone without an address in India (I have one, contact me and we'll discuss it)
5) receive calls, arrange interviews, select your most appropriate staff and best of luck.

I appreciate your response. I have an account IIK, I have posted the job vacancy, unfortunately it didn't work.
Most calls were from men who wants to bring their wives, and with no beautician background!!!
Thank you again.
Best
Reem

hmm, what about the rest of the info? did you try posting in waseet? I think its like 5KD for a weeklong post.

also, the classifieds have people searching for jobs, and beauticians are in the market for jobs, better money etc.

ALSO, try printing flyers and putting them up near bus stops close to beauty shops; just make sure u use a number that cant be traced back to u as im not entirely sure this is a legal thing to do; but its worth a shot.

where there is a will, there is a way.

persevere Reem.

In my opinion, what would help most is word of mouth and social media. Create a public event to attract those who might be of interest to your business. Start making connections and hopefully you'll make the right ones.

The event could be a make up competition, or something like that (I don't have a clear idea since my make up skills are rusty :P ) with a bit of publicity you could reach the right audience. Good luck

Hi I am a beauty/spa therapist from the UK and I am looking for a job in beauty in Kuwait. Fully qualified and certified in a variety of basic and advanced beauty and spa treatments, please let me know if you were considering applicants from other countries and if you would like me to send you my CV.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Beth