Accomodation in Strasbourg needed

Hi all, My name is Dan, 25, from London. I have recently been accepted on an internship for the EU so I'm moving to Strasbourg from the end of September until the middle of December. I am having trouble finding a room to rent. I am hoping to rent a room in an English speaking house as my French needs much improvement. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Dan! You will find lots of informations and useful links in this article : Accommodation in France, take a look at it. ;)
You might post an ad under Strasbourg classifieds (accommodation section) as well...

Hope this helps.

Good luck
Christine

Hi Dan,
You might also try through the CROUS. It's an association who help students in France for any problem they can face : room, jobs, etc... They have a website both in French and English. Check it at : crous-strasbourg.fr/logement/
As far as finding a "English speaking house" is concerned, this might make it worse ! So go on improving your French straight away ! Strasbourg is a wonderful city I hope you'll enjoy it there.
If you happen to need some help, my parents are there and my mom speaks a strange but understandable English. Feel free to contact me. Enjoy your stay...