How can I find cheep flat in Oslo.

Please tell me how can find cheep flat in Oslo for six month,because I want to move.

Hi,

www.finn.no is the biggest website I know for apartments, rooms etc. Look under: Eiendom - bolig til leie.
Another website is hybel.no

Unfortunately, there is no cheap flat in Oslo to rent. I wonder what you meant by cheap? You have to rent out of the city center and just be sure you get a flat near the subway or train station for quick and convenient access to the city center.

Good luck

As posted above the best source is finn.no
Since Oslo is an expensive city to live in you should keep in mind that for now the cheapest you can find in the market might be starting at 2,500 kr with the size of nothing bigger than 25 square meters. And these are just rooms that could be in a shared accomodation or by homes of families who rents out a room in their house.

You should check everyday since there are updates every now and then and ones you see something you like innyour price range make contact with the owner, as you can see good priced accomodation gets snatched by other place hunters fast.