MOH Oman IT Staff Offer Letter Delay

Hi All,

There was an interview for IT Staff conducted in Bangalore on 29th Jan 15' with MOH Oman. My consultancy told that i'll receive the offer letter in 2 weeks but still i have not received any offer letter. And when i called them they told that they have not got any response from MOH with regards to the offer for all of them who have attended this interview.
Any idea or comments as to why this delay could be? And are they chances that they might never respond after conducting such a huge interview and after selecting so many candidates?

Hi,

Even i am waiting for the offer letter. I was also selected on 29th Jan, 2015 Bangalore interview for IT position.
My consultancy said i have to wait till May as there is delay from MoH.

Did they confirm that we will get the offer letter by May? Because one of the candidate in this blog said that his consultancy told we might get the offer letter by this week.

Yes. My consultancy told its very sure that MoH will give offer letter but we have to wait till 1 st week of May.
They might send us anytime but latest by May 1st week we shall get it.

Thanks for the info bro.

hi

Now if your interested  send your cv  [email protected]  for private job willing to work for two years

Hi satam mahesh sitaram > could you please post your jobs offer in the jobs in Muscat section with more details about the jobs please. Have a look at our code of conduct on the forum as well. Thank you.

im doctor hayat MBBS from pakistan kmc peshawer..i need good job.plz contact us. [ Moderated : Do not share any contact number on the forum ]

Hello hayatkhan,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to create your CV in the Jobs section- Doctor job offers in Muscat if you are looking for a job.

Best of luck.. :top:

Regards
Yuveshen

Did anyone get an update on the offer letter?.

Also are they providing accommodation?

HI I gt an offer n sal very less as what Im g.call me on 9908839202 jk

Thanks

What is the position you applied for?. Any other benefits?

Hi can any one tell.

How many days National Life & general Insurance _ Oman takes to provide the offer letter???

As of now its about more then a month and they have not provided offer letter.

Hi Raju66661,

I have not received the offer letter yet, when did u receive the offer letter? which position had you applied for?

i got offer letter ,also consultancy is saying he has visa of mine . I asked about medical they said it will be done there by MOH

Hi Myself Asif

I have been selected for MOH IT dept ,could you please call me or mail me I want some information abt this.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hey asif give ur no or mail me in ***
Cheers
Salu

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.