WANTED -ex pats living in France

It is my job to make contact with British expats living here in France or those who have previously worked in the UK and relocated here to France, like yourself to inform you about your entitlements and options with your UK frozen pension. In light of the current UK pension crisis many expats are looking for alternative options for the future of their funds where we can offer a free review to advise you of the following:- • What Guaranteed minimum pension you are entitled to • Whether there have been any changes to your current pension or retirement age • The solvency of the scheme • Your tax obligations both in the UK or overseas • Any alternative arrangements that maybe available to you It really is an eye-opener for many expats, where they have not been fully aware of what they are legally entitled to. Alternative options will allow you to get the most out of your UK pension, where the tax relief benefits are very attractive to expats. However, you are not obliged to do anything with the information we provide. Worst case scenario, you get a review of your UK pension and have a greater understanding of your current position. I encourage you to look at our website and get a feel about who we are (eaw-worldwide.com)

in terms of alternative options we can offer you in regards to getting the most from your frozen UK pension. Please get in touch quoting DG01 if you would like to hear more about your UK pension options. Lance Morgan Offshore Investment Consultant Expat Advisory Worldwide | Nice Premier A, 455 Promenade Des Anglais, 06299 Nice, France Cell: +33 643 809 571, Tel: +33 493 185 976, Fax: +33 493 181 521 Email: [email protected] eaw-worldwide.com

It is my job to make contact with British expats living here in France or those who have previously worked in the UK and relocated here to France, like yourself to inform you about your entitlements and options with your UK frozen pension. In light of the current UK pension crisis many expats are looking for alternative options for the future of their funds where we can offer a free review to advise you of the following:- • What Guaranteed minimum pension you are entitled to • Whether there have been any changes to your current pension or retirement age • The solvency of the scheme • Your tax obligations both in the UK or overseas • Any alternative arrangements that maybe available to you It really is an eye-opener for many expats, where they have not been fully aware of what they are legally entitled to. Alternative options will allow you to get the most out of your UK pension, where the tax relief benefits are very attractive to expats. However, you are not obliged to do anything with the information we provide. Worst case scenario, you get a review of your UK pension and have a greater understanding of your current position. I encourage you to look at our website and get a feel about who we are (eaw-worldwide.com) in terms of alternative options we can offer you in regards to getting the most from your frozen UK pension. Please get in touch quoting DG01 if you would like to hear more about your UK pension options. Lance Morgan Offshore Investment Consultant Expat Advisory Worldwide | Nice Premier A, 455 Promenade Des Anglais, 06299 Nice, France Cell: +33 643 809 571, Tel: +33 493 185 976, Fax: +33 493 181 521 Email: [email protected] eaw-worldwide.com

There are entitlements!I can't say my faith in the uk pension system was high, but then its higher than the private sector now. I certainly see many unresolved issues with both state and private pensions in France too.

Until such issues are resolved I'll continue to seek other forms of investment. I don't know if I see a point investing in the current upsidedown pyramid system.

It staggers me how were Europeans but there is very little structure in place to deal with freedom of movement. When I look at the investment strategies here they conflict with a global clampdown in the movement of finances and tax avoidance.

I find it hard to believe in the French system as its seemingly Antiforensic and its a matter of blind trust. Where back in the UK the strategy was a case of simplicity,simple to understand its not worth it.

I especially like the way that people  with outstanding debts can now have claims against thier pension when they move abroad, which banker
dreampt that one up.

:dumbom:

Still it might be intersting to hear your ideas on off sure tax avoidance clampdown and toxicity and exposure possed by the more unscruplious people that may be propping up offsure.
Do you know what your exposure is too your most invested clients and wether you would be able to pass a stress test with full disclosure?
:top:
Oh did I say that out loud.
What% of your customers opperate outside countries with agendas on offsure and disclosure agendas.

Good morning Vincent.  Thank you for your detailed response
Please send me your telephone number via email and I will endeavour to deal with some of your concerns and hopefully help you with  your concerns
[email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you
Lance Morgan