Bahwan ELP Pay and accomdation

Dear Expats,

Wishes to all !! i am looking to move from sohar to muscat for better opportunity. I have been Shortlisted in BEC- ELP section and Tradelinks. do anybody have any idea of the general salary given for Project engineers (Electrical Engineer) 6 years Experience in Oman.

Moving from Sohar to Muscat i am very Stressed abt Accommodation costs. is 250-300 good for a 2BHK. all these issues are confusing on how to negotiate. any insight from current/Former Employees of these companies or ppl who have frnds in such position pls do reply..

Generally, BEC is not a very good pay master, but im sure they shouldn't offer you less than a four figure salary (Plus all other benefits, including accommodation). For COL - Muscat, you may refer to uncounted posts related to the same.

thank you.. for your prompt reply...lets hope for the best.. i did few less than 4 fig salary from other companies and felt it was less...

just off topic.. do u suggest any other good companies for Electrical Eng-- Power

sidm4u wrote:

thank you.. for your prompt reply...lets hope for the best.. i did few less than 4 fig salary from other companies and felt it was less...

just off topic.. do u suggest any other good companies for Electrical Eng-- Power

Numerous organizations with Electrical scopes :) can't list all down here..!!