I'm New Here. Sure you've heard this a million times- but...

My name is Paul. I am a native English speaker from Manchester, England. In 2012 I graduated in BSc Professional Broadcast. I have experience working with children at St. Augustines Primary School in Manchester. For the past two months I have travelled Vietnam and decided to live and work in the beautiful city of Hanoi- preferably as an English teacher. Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The school of where my friend is teaching is currently looking for native speaker teacher..  try to look for ocean edu in hanoi

Ho Chi Minh city is also beautiful and energetic.. come ...come;)

My name is John and I have just arrived in Vung tau and I'm looking for work. Anybody know of anything?

jenny46 wrote:

Ho Chi Minh city is also beautiful and energetic.. come ...come;)

Disagree.

If you can live in Hanoi, you can live in HCM city. But if you like to live here in HCM city, you don't want to live in Hanoi anymore.
- People in Hanoi is not open-mind, friendly like in HCM. But they will help you a lot, if they know you enough, they will try all their best to do many thing for you. But they will need you do the same, if you don't, they will never care about you anymore. They are quite strict!
- People in HCM city is very easy-going, friendly. But when you have problems, they don't care so much, they will give up easily if they face to big problems...

All my friends, my career, my family is in Hanoi or near by... when I must move to HCM city, I was very sad. But after long time, I also like to live here. Because the weather is comfortable for me. And I don't need to care about what people think, just live my life like I want. I also can find job here easily, with my degree I can't find the job as good as (that I like) in Hanoi.

Just my opinion.

Hi!
I live in Hanoi. There are plenty of teaching jobs here. Please send me a private message for more information.

zabrinale wrote:

Hi!
I live in Hanoi. There are plenty of teaching jobs here. Please send me a private message for more information.

It would be helpful to others if you were to post this information on the forum.That way someone else may be able to take advantage of it.
Thank you.